Ningxia Pure Biology Technology Co., Ltd.
Type: White Tea
Style: Tea Powder
Specialty: Health Tea
Package: Bags, Drum, Vacuum Packed
Specification: China White Tea Powder
Color:: Light Yellow Fine Powder
Brand: Pure Biology Technology
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 100000kg
Certificate: HACCP, ORGANIC CERTIFICATE BY KIWA BSC
Organic White tea may refer to one of several styles of tea which generally feature young or minimally processed leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant.It is harvested primarily in China, mostly in the Fujian province, but more recently produced in Eastern Nepal, Taiwan, Northern Thailand, Galle (Southern Sri Lanka) and India.
Tea polyphenols is natural compound extracted from tea. It is composed of more than 30 substance containing phenolic group, its chemical structure can be sorted four types: catechin type, flavone and flavonol type, anthocyanidin and procrypsis anthocyanidin type, phenolic acid type.
Product name:Organic White Tea powder
2) Specification: a.Tea polyphenols >98% Catechin>90% EGCG60%-70% caffein <0.5%
b.Tea polyphenols>95% Catechin70%-80% EGCG45%-50% caffein 0.5%-9%
c.Tea polyphenols>80% Catechin>55% EGCG>35% caffein 1%-10%
d.Tea polyphenols>70% Catechin>50% EGCG25%-30% caffein 1%-11%
e.Tea polyphenols30%-50% Catechin10%-40% EGCG8%-20% caffein 1%-10%
3) Testing Method: HPLC/TLC
4) Appearance: Light yellow fine powder
1. The role of the central nervous system; to strengthen the process of cortical excitability
2. The role of the circulatory system; to stimulate the heart, coronary vessels expand.
3. On smooth muscle, the role of striated muscle; can relax smooth muscle, to strengthen capacity of skeletal muscle contraction.
4. Diuretic and other effects; can inhibit tubular reabsorption, increased gastric secretion, excitatory effect on metabolism.
5. On the various types of Shigella are with antibacterial action.
Packaging & Shipping
Delivery Time:3-5 days after your payment.
Package: In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Net Weight: 25kgs/Drum / Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum
Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.