Ningxia Pure Biology Technology Co., Ltd.
Certification: ISO, HACCP
Assay Method: UV
Application Form: Other
Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
Extract Source: Other
Type:: Herbal Extract
Grade:: Food Grade
Appearance:: Fine Powder
Model Number:: Cranberry Fruit Extract
Packaging: Foil Bags,Drum
Brand: Pure Biotechnology
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000MT
Product Name: Cranberry Fruit Extract
Latin Name: Vaccinium macrocarpon
Specfication: 1%-40% Proanthocyanidins
Appearance:Fine Purple Red Powder
Description of Cranberry Fruit Extract :
Raw cranberries have moderate levels of vitamin C, dietary fiber and the essential dietary mineral,
manganese, as well as a balanced profile of other essential micronutrients
Raw cranberries are a source of polyphenol antioxidants, phytochemicals under active research for
possible benefits to the cardiovascular system and immune system, and as anti-cancer agents,
such as in isolated prostate cancer cells.
One study compared cranberries with twenty other fruits, showing that cranberries had a high amount
of total polyphenols. Cranberry tannins have laboratory evidence for anti-clotting properties
and may prevent recurring urinary tract infections in women, Although the evidence in favor of
cranberries' efficacy in treating UTIs is far from conclusive.Raw cranberries and cranberry juice are
abundant food sources of flavonoids such as proanthocyanidins, flavonols and quercetin.These
compounds have shown possible activity as anti-cancer agents in vitro.
Proanthocyanidin (PA or PAC), also known as procyanidin, oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC), leukocyanidin,
leucoanthocyanin and condensed tannins, is a class of flavanols. Proanthocyanidins are essentially polymer
chains of flavonoids such as catechins. One was discovered in 1948 by Jacques Masquelier and called Vitamin P, although this name did not gain official category status and has since fallen out of usage. It was Masquelier who first developed techniques for
the extraction of proanthocyanidins from certain plant species.
Main Functions of Cranberry Fruit Extract :
2. Enhance the immune system ability.
3. Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred
4. Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases
5. Reduce the number of cold and shorten the duration
6. Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary
7. Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure
8. Resistance to the effect of radiation
9. Promote the retinal cells regeneration, depending on the purple quality, improve eyesight to prevent myopia
Application of Cranberry Fruit Extract :
1. Applied in nutritional supplements;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in health food products;
4. Used as skin care materials.
Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag;
Tightly sealed in a clean,cool,dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life : 2 years when properly stored .